The American Social Club Membership Policy
The American Social Club is a private bar & lounge for members and their guests only. A membership fee is required by law in the state of New Hampshire.
All active members are entitled to all benefits that come with the TASC membership, including the following:
1. A Gold Membership Key Card which unlocks the front entrance of any club.
2. A Membership Points Account. Points are accumulated while playing the machines, playing Keno, and purchasing food and beverages. Points can be used to gain access to our TASC CashNado (where you enter the tornado machine and try to collect as many prizes as you can in a designated amount of time), the Cash Claw (the claw prize machine with prizes containing cash, coupons, and more), or to purchase any items from our TASC shop.
3. Discounted food privileges from Nino’s Italian Bistro.
4. Exclusive ability to rent out parts of the club for special parties or events.
By applying for membership, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
1. All members and guests must be 21 years of age or older. Under no circumstances are children or animals (besides service animals) allowed on the premises.
2. The American Social Club and its staff members are not responsible for the conduct of members or their guests while they are on the premises, or in route to or from the establishment.
3. The possession of weapons or illegal substances of any kind is strictly prohibited.
4. The American Social Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears intoxicated or belligerent.
5. The club is open from 11am to 2am. No members are allowed to stay on the premises after hours. Key Cards are deactivated during the hours the club is closed.
6. The American Social Club does not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, disability, or sexual orientation.
7. Member Etiquette: All members are expected to remain well behaved and respectful of other members and staff. Members must obey all rules posted throughout the premises.
8: Charitable Gaming, Keno, Electronic & Paper Pull Tabs: Please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please speak to your club’s manager for information on getting help, or click here.
9. Guests Rules: All guests of members are REQUIRED to sign in upon entering the club. Members assume responsibility for the conduct of their guests. If a guest fails to adhere to the club’s rules, the member’s membership privileges may be subject to suspension or revocation.
The suspension or revocation of membership privileges can occur for any of the following reasons:
1. The use of illegal substances or possession of weapons on the premises
2. Misuse of the Membership Key Card
3. Refusal to cooperate with the instructions of management or adhere to the rules and regulations of the club.
4. The participation of any illegal activity on the premises.
5. Failure to adhere to the laws of the New Hampshire Alcohol Beverage Control Commission.
6. Causing or participating in any kind of disturbance on the premises.
7. A member’s guest(s) fail to adhere to the rules of the club.
8. Verbal abuse of any kind to other members or the staff.
9. Vandalism or theft.
10. Any other acts deemed inappropriate by management that may be detrimental to the club, its members, or its staff.